General insurance products are the best selling insurance products. There are several insurance companies that sell different types of insurance policy to provide various types of coverage that helps you financially at time when you need it during any emergency. HDFC Ergo General Insurance is one of the well-known insurance companies that are known for its wide range of general insurance policy. General insurance includes different types of plan that provides coverage to all the expensive assets. For example car, bike, health, home and travel. It insures you and offers a peace of mind in unpredictable world. It saves you and your property against different types of unfortunate events that can incur extra expenses for example accident or natural calamities. Read below to know more about HDFC Ergo General Insurance.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance
HDFC ergo General insurance is one of the best players in the insurance market. It is trusted brand that provides different general insurance policy for different types of coverage. Let us read about all types of general insurance policy provided by HDFC Ergo General Insurance below:
Health insurance provided by HDFC ergo general insurance is very affordable. It is also available for the family which is known as floater plan. It offers No claim Bonus every year. A person who is above 45 years of age is eligible for a medical check-up. HDFC ergo health insurance provide cashless claim at more than 3000 network hospital. Income tax benefit under section 80D of income tax is also one of the best benefits offered by HDFC ergo general insurance.
Coverage of Health insurance
- It covers hospitalization expenses incurred due to accident or illness. It bears the cost of room rent, ambulance service, nursing services, medications and other related expenses.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses are covered under this policy.
- The policy also covers day care procedure that means it bears the cost of medical treatment even if the hospitalization time is less than 24 hour.
- It pays for the treatment of organ donor in case the policyholder faces the situation of organ transplant.
HDFC ergo auto insurance provides two types of insurance plan; Third party insurance and Comprehensive plans. Third party insurance plan covers the medical expenses of the third party and damage or loss to its property. Whereas the comprehensive plan covers the personal accident, damage to the car and third party liability. There are more than 2500 network garages that provide a cashless facility for your car repair expense. It bears all the medical expenses incurred due to personal accident and treatment of the third party. Some plan also covers the co-passengers.
Coverage under Auto Insurance
- It covers the medical expenses incurred due to accident of third party and also bears the cost of damage or loss to its property.
- It covers medical expenses in case of personal accident and also bears the cost of car repair.
- It offers a cashless facility at its network garages.
HDFC ergo general insurance also provides travel insurance plans that are very beneficial for travelers. If you and your family frequently travel you can opt for travel plan for the family. It covers all the expenses in case of trip cancellation, baggage, and passport loss. It also covers the expenses of delayed trips.
- Loss of baggage or passport is covered under this policy.
- It covers the expenses of accommodation in case of trip delay or cancellation.
- It covers the expenses of medical emergency.
HDFC Ergo understands that your home is one of the biggest investments you have ever made, after this investment it is very important that it should be protected against any damage or loss. Home insurance plan offered by HDFC protects you home against damage caused by any natural calamities like earthquake, cyclone, flood, and man-made calamities theft, burglary, and fire.
Coverage under Home Insurance
- It covers your home from any unforeseen situation that incurred due to any natural or man-made calamities.
- Damage or loss incurred due to natural calamities such as earthquake, cyclone, storm or any other disasters are covered under HDFC Ergo Home Insurance policy.
- It also provides coverage against man-made calamities such theft, burglary and self ignited fire.