Buying an insurance policy is very hectic. And when it comes to buying a general insurance policy, you become more confused. With all the general insurance companies everywhere, it is only natural.
In this article, I am going to walk you through Reliance General Insurance and let you know the major things you need to know before purchasing a general insurance policy.
What Is A General Insurance Policy?
Well, a general insurance policy is anything which does not qualify under life insurance policy. Car insurances, home insurances, travel insurances, health insurances, etc fall under the category of general insurance policy.
Reliance General Insurance Policy – Overview
Reliance General Insurance is a huge company with a lot of general insurance policies under its wing. This company has been known for its quality service and products. The various general insurance products under Reliance General Insurance are as under:
• Reliance Health Insurance Plans
• Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
• Reliance Car Insurance Plans
• Reliance Travel Insurance Plans
• Reliance Home Insurance Plans
• Reliance Personal Accident Insurance
You may like to read : A Review of Reliance General Insurance
Reliance Health Insurance Plans – Review
Under the health insurance plans, Reliance General Insurance has a lot of plans which are bound to fit the various health necessities of the customers. The various insurance policies under Reliance health insurance are explained as below:
• Reliance HealthWise Insurance: This insurance plan under Reliance General Insurance is made to cover the charges of hospitalization and other such costs for you and your family. The family can include only your spouse and two children. This plan can be purchased online and also covers the cost of home and day care treatments.
• Reliance HealthGain Insurance: This policy is one which will suit every person seeking medical insurance. This covers the cost for any unforeseen problem you might face at the time of the treatment. An individual policy will cover your family and extended family too.
• Reliance Critical Illness Insurance: This policy comes with a lifelong renewability and is applicable for people within the age of 18-65 years. This policy under Reliance General Insurance protects you from critical illnesses that the policy specifies.
An Overview of Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Reliance General Insurance provides you with the option of a two wheeler insurance policy. This policy ensures trouble free financial protection for your two wheeler. You get to protect your vehicle from theft, damage and third party liability.
However, your two wheeler is not protected financially against any kind of damage done to it due to driving under alcoholic influence or driving without a proper license document.
Car Insurance Policy of Reliance
Car insurance policies are also offered under the umbrella of Reliance General Insurance. These policies help you protect your car financially from damage, theft and third party liabilities. Since a car is very important these days and pretty much everyone owns one, it is very important to purchase a car insurance policy.
Reliance Travel Insurance Policies
Reliance General Insurance also has travel insurance policies under the general insurance policy. The various travel insurance policies offered by Reliance General Insurance are as under:
• Reliance Travel Care Insurance Policy: This policy will take care of you in case of emergencies while you travel abroad. It financially secures you against loss of baggage, lost passport, trips that are delayed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, etc.This policy covers the emergency medical expenses of you and your family members.
• Reliance Student Travel Insurance: This policy by Reliance General Insurance covers the medical and financial emergencies of students pursuing their academic careers outside their home country.
• Reliance Senior Citizen Travel Insurance: This policy provides medical and financial assistance to senior citizens between 61 to 80 years of age who are travelling overseas. Under this policy you get cash free hospitalization on a global scale.
Reliance Home Insurance Policy – Overview
With this policy offered by Reliance General Insurance, you get to protect your home against unforeseen events such as burglary, theft etc. Reliance Householders’ Packaged Policy is one of the home insurance policies by Reliance which protects all your belongings within the insured house.
This policy safeguards not only your home, but also your family from natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, floods, fire etc.